Thursday 11 April 2019

TERM ONE REFLECTION-

This term has been fun and interesting
Because we had shared lunch and games. Why it’s interesting is because there were interesting times like discovering are school awa.


I have really enjoyed Math and the Writing
Because I love math because I’m good at it same reason with writing.


I think I have got better at Math
Because I learned my 12-20 times tables.


Next term I will need to work on my spelling
Because I thought I was good at it but I’m not!


I hope Koka Sophie do some more math worksheets and games

Because they are fun to do, makes you smarter and get to know people quickly and better.

2 comments:

  1. Great reflection about last term Oliver! You had a very successful term and I really admired your hard work, effort and attitude. I hope that you keep this up for this term and for Koka Sophie too:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for you're lovely comment

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.