Thursday 13 June 2019

Profile

Hi I'm Oliver I'm from America but I moved to New Zealand at 2017. I go to Wainui Beach School in Gisborne. I have a family of five me my brother my other brother my dad and my mum.

I'm really good at math like timetables subtraction and Addition And I can work out any math questions you give to me.. I enjoy in for being a learner is writing, it is really cool if you could write because you can give Interesting stories. My challenge this year is to be the the best writer in the class.

I am looking forward to my big 7 week holiday It will be so fun. I have achieved some goals this year like having better handwriting and making more interesting stories. My mum Taught me math That's why


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.